Employment law advice

Holiday Pay Changes

Do you regularly earn commission or overtime or even a bonus?

Then you may have a claim for Holiday Pay against your employer.

If your wages are less than normal pay when you take a holiday, then you may have a claim against your employer.

It may go back as 5 years, or even in some cases 1998.

CALL NOW for some advice or from our expert team of Employment Solicitors to see whether you have a claim. Initial call is FREE

Call Robert Holland or Andrew Wallace on 0131 200 1242